Cap city cyclocross is looking for racers. you in?
Cap City Cyclocross is putting together a 10 person squad that will race 15-20 races a year. We'll focus on Cap City Cyclocross events as well as regional/national events within a 6 hour drive of the Capital city! In addition to racing we will aim to host events, clinics and community outreach programs with the help of the Cap City Collective.
Accepting applications through November 17, 2017
- USAC Category 1-3; road, CX and MTB
- 16 years of age of older
- Commit to a 10/15 race calendar - Road/CX/MTB
- Club based mindset
- Volunteer for events the club promotes, as well as other local events
- Loyal to the mission statement of Cap City Cyclocross and it's presenting sponsors
- Community driven, positive attitude
- Ability to ride within a group and/or to learn correct group riding etiquette; ability to lead group rides; ability to ride for 2 hours without interruption
- With the assistance of other local clubs, promote cycling as healthy recreational activity as well as viable form of transportation
- Represent the Cap city as a growing cycling community